Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Zoo!! and Hollywood


Yesterday, I went to the Los Angeles Zoo. If you know me you know I love the zoo. Visiting the St. Louis Zoo is one of my fondest childhood memories. I always thought the zoo would be a super fun date. And I kinda plan on visiting every zoo on every travel assignment.

Guess what? The LA Zoo didn't disappoint! It was such a lovely day here with the sun shining and the perfect temperature. I was able to spend a few hours just walking around outside, seeing the animals, and sipping a pink lemonade. I mean, does life get better than that?! Oh! And I tried my very first churro. YUM. About halfway through I slipped my earbuds in and listened to Ben Rector as I strolled through the zoo. Such a great day.


This is a waterfall at the zoo.

And here's the view from inside the waterfall.


This is a Peninsular Pronghorn. I named him Douglas. He was quite the playful chap.

Oh, and after the zoo I bumped into a cute little sign.




I finished up my day with a burger and fries at a little local grill in Seal Beach. It was insanely good. Also, Hulu is amazing and free and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment