Thursday, January 19, 2012

Three Things

1. Last night I saw The Civil Wars at Cain's. They were so, so good. But the surprise of the night was the opening band. The best way for me to explain my enthrallment with The Staves is to tell you that as I listened to them I went onto iTunes on my phone and instantly bought all the songs they had available. I like them that much.



2. The Civil Wars were spectacular too. They exceeded my expectations and made me love their music even more. I love live music... well, I love live music when the artists can actually perform well. I've been blown away over and over again the last few months as some of my favorite artists have proven that they're up to the challenge of playing live. (Bon Iver, David Cook, Kari Jobe, The Civil Wars- I'm looking at you)



3. I'm getting a blog makeover!!!!! Redbud Designs is going to help me jazz this blog up. It'll be a bit before you see a new look, but I'm super pumped to be working with Sharon so I had to spill the beans. And now with those three things off my chest, I'm going to go hug my pillow and dream about ponies, Starbucks, and live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment