Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Thoughts #2

Here's a string of thoughts I've had this morning:

If I adopted a cat today I would name him Zachias. But it would need to be a wee little cat. Don't ask me why. I can't explain these things.

I don't know if my insurance guy was flirting or just being friendly. My default is always to assume guys are just being nice. Unless a guy is just blatant I can't tell. Perhaps this is one of the reasons I'm single at 30. I'm missing the clues.

I'm a month from moving to CA. I'M ONE MONTH FROM MOVING TO CA!! (Read that with a freaked out voice, not an excited voice. I mean, I'm excited but today has been more of freak out mode so far.)

I'm incredibly sad to leave Sesha and Stalena. I'm going to miss my sisters terribly. Thank goodness for Skype, texts, snail mail, and the new Bible study we're starting together. (It's The 7th Year, a new study by Alicia Britt Chole designed to make us more intentional in our relationships with God.)

I really like root beer.

I need to get back to the gym. It's been waaaaaay too long. My body is telling me so. It's also telling me it would like to live to be 100 but to feel like a 25-year-old, so I figure I have some work to do.

I need to pack. Like for real. But maybe after just one episode of The Big Bang Theory.

1 comment:

  1. Can you ever watch just one episode of that show? And congrats on the job/move! EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete